Newspaper Tower Challenge
Select a Time
Stuff to Know
What materials are needed for this Activity?
Materials Needed: newspaper, masking tape, a ball or other object to test in the tower, paper, scissors, and a pencil. Optional: tape measure
Is Grown-Up supervision needed for this Activity?
What level of previous or related knowledge is needed for this Activity?
What reading level is recommended to join this Activity?
What subject, topic or skill does this Activity connect to?
- Hands-on science
- Real-world science
What connection is there to core competencies?
- Connecting and engaging with others
- Focusing on intent and purpose
- Supporting common interactions
- Creative thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Generating and incubating
- Evaluating and developing
- Critical and reflective thinking
- Designing and developing
What type of Guide is leading this Activity?